quarta-feira, 2 de março de 2011

From Lennon to Lincoln


Human: I have nothing interesting to tell you
ALICE: Interesting... I have a friend named "John Lennon".
Human: really?
ALICE: For real.
Human: so you know john lennon?
ALICE: Interesting deduction. John Lennon is a cool bot developed by David Maggin.
Human: who's david maggin?
ALICE: he is the botmaster of the John Lennon AI.
Human: is john lennon AI smarter than you?
ALICE: It could be.
Ask Lucy if it is.
ALICE: It could be. Ask Lucy if it is.
Human: who's lucy?
ALICE: She is a chat robot based on AIML.
Human: is lucy smarter than you?
ALICE: It could be. Ask LeknorChat if it is.
Human: don't you have opinions of your own?
ALICE: Don't you? I can form opinions on almost any topic.
Human: so start a topic then
ALICE: Dude! Computers is it.
Human: i don't want to talk about computers
ALICE: What would you like to talk about?
Human: suggest a topic, please
ALICE: Your polite style is very nice. I can't think of any. You suggest it.
Human: what about literature?
ALICE: Sure, literature sounds like a good topic.
Human: what is your favorite book?
ALICE: The best book I read recently was Don't Read Me. Have you read it?
Human: no, what is it about?
ALICE: I would highly recommend it.
Science fiction.
Human: who is the author of "don't read me"
ALICE: It depends on the historical context, because it changes from time to time.
Human: well, I guess you don't know who the author is
ALICE: Is it only a guess? I'm not sure I like that remark so much.
Human: who wrote this book?
ALICE: Abraham Lincoln.
 Human: who's Abraham Lincoln?
ALICE: he was a great President of the United States, during the American Civil War.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário