sexta-feira, 15 de abril de 2011

Sex chat bot

Was this a chatbot?



[21:19] LouisaThiessengrsqi@hotmail.com: Hey? Did you msg me??
[21:20] Djyego:
never
[21:20] LouisaThiessengrsqi@hotmail.com:
oooh sorry but u r francesca's friend right?
[21:20] Djyego:
no
[21:20] LouisaThiessengrsqi@hotmail.com:
what?? she gave me your chat name LOL, i'm sorry, anways im bored,what r u up to?
[21:21] Djyego:
Are you a chatbot?
[21:21] LouisaThiessengrsqi@hotmail.com:
if i was a bot why would i be wearing this?? lolz
[21:21] Djyego:
wearing what?
[21:21] LouisaThiessengrsqi@hotmail.com:
im wearing almost nothing lol
[21:21] Djyego:
I can't see pics here
[21:22] LouisaThiessengrsqi@hotmail.com:
got em on my yahoo profile
[21:22] Djyego:
it must be hot there
[21:22] LouisaThiessengrsqi@hotmail.com:
oh yea? im just doing a cam chat right now, u wanna come chat with me on there?
[21:22] Djyego:
Oh, I would be glad to, but I am kinda busy right now.
[21:23] LouisaThiessengrsqi@hotmail.com:
cool, yea its pretty fun, it can get pretty hot in there sometimes! so many wild people. lemme get the info k?
[21:24] Djyego:
what info?
[21:24] LouisaThiessengrsqi@hotmail.com:
Do you think i should wear my pink or black thong?
[21:25] Djyego:
definitely black, even though I prefer white
[21:25] LouisaThiessengrsqi@hotmail.com:
kk, lemme see, okay go here http://twurl.nl/z4yi7h look at the top of the page, make sure you click the "JOIN FREE" orange box, do you see it?
[21:26] Djyego:
It was nice chatting with you, Louisa. see ya
[21:26] LouisaThiessengrsqi@hotmail.com:
yup, you gotta put in your info so the system can verify your age, got it?
[21:27] Djyego:
I got to go now
[21:27] LouisaThiessengrsqi@hotmail.com:
yea cc is just to verify your age, don't worry it won't charge you are on the free cam, NO CHARGE BABY!! <3. you in?

Um comentário:

  1. We have been providing free sex chat for years. It dawned on me today, that people from all over the world have been able to enjoy sex chat for free here fr several years, and that the chat room is fairly busy 24 hours a day.

    Sex Chat

    ResponderExcluir